Things You Will Need
- A container of clean water for clean up.
- Two or three soft cloths (cotton preferably).
- A clean dabber.
- Never apply paint when a piece is wet or when piece is below 50° F.
- Work on piece in a dry warm area.
- Wipe all dust off piece before touch up for a good finish.
- Apply paint sparingly. Repeat the process if necessary, for better results.
**It is recommended that you test a small area near the base of the product before touching up the area of repair to ensure paint colors are correct.
Touch Up Paint Instruction PDFs